Monday 14 July 2008

book

Added some more Dufex cards in the Scavenger card shop. Someone gave me a bundle of sequin waste and I used it up! There will never be a batch of cards like this, ever again! This is probably as close to 'elegant' as I get.


On another note:- This little file is to hold ATC cards. Not an area I have got into, but I know it is very popular at the moment. It's quite small 3" x 4" x 1", Hard cover and little pockets to slip the cards into. Totally made from scratch by me. This is the first working, and it needs a bit of tinkering with before I get the sizes exact and work it up for the shop.


Anyone want to road test it for me?






Just

contact me with your snail mail address and I will send it to you. All you have to do is let me know how it works in real life. There is only this one, so first in get it.

I think that's what they call blog candy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment